Monday, February 25, 2013

Painting Self Portrait Finals

As a final exam for my Painting 1 students, they were to create an expressive self portrait. A task that may seem daunting at first, but once we looked at a little inspiration from the likes of Frida Kahlo, Chuck Close and Picasso~ ideas began to take life. I was thrilled with the results of these self-portraits! I wish I could keep all my students for the whole year. It seems that they just start to get into the swing of things and it becomes time to let them go. Make no mistake, I will be out there like a cowboy rounding up cattle to get them to sign up for Painting 2 being offered next school year! See you then!

Paula Costa


Johayne Miranda


Zoe Plank

Rebekah Montesino

Mikayla Healey

Laura Johnson

Kerri Colby


Jacqueline Wonson


Alfonzo Sanfilippo
Amy Donnelly

No comments:

Post a Comment