Friday, April 29, 2016

Drawing 2 Class Stronger than EVER!


Nicolette Mason
I know it has been a while since I have posted. One of the main reasons is, even as I am writing, I am having a difficult time uploading to my blog. The school server isn't allowing me to post pictures. I have spent several hours, cropping, adding, editing and then when I go to post.
NOTHING WILL UPLOAD! Grrrrr...
At least nothing I edit or crop will post!
Rant over.

Anyway, my Drawing 2 class has been absolutely killing it in terms of technique and creativity. From their sketchbook assignments to their projects they have been giving it 110% and I couldn't be prouder of all of them!

These first 3 photos you see are from a sketchbook assignment I call "Finish your Face" It's a creative sketchbook assignment that challenges students to use the proportions of the face in a creative way. There are just a few examples of what the class came up with!  The next two photographs are also a sketchbook assignment that required students to create a themed alphabet! We had a wide range of alphabet themes including Indian themed, flower themed, Star Wars and Dogs!

The last set of drawings are the completed projects of our unit on One Point Perspective. Each student picked a black and white one point perspective photograph to use as a reference for their drawing. Their use of value and light is just as impressive as their one point perspective technique! Take a look and I am sure you will agree! 

Please feel free to comment on this post! 
Students love seeing comments and getting feedback!

For more posts follow us on 

INSTAGRAM: @ARTROOM3111


              Fulton Cunha                                                                                        Marisa Enes






Nicolette Mason

Aiden Cunningham

Ash Legere

Taylor Abbott

Christina Lane

Alyssa Marino











1 comment:

  1. Wow a lot of these are really great!Keep up the good work guys I hope you guys have more beautiful drawings in the future!!!

    -Carissa Luce Painting College Prep Block B

    ReplyDelete